On 12 March 2015, at the Savoy in London, Global Custodian will host its annual awards dinner to celebrate the European Leaders in Custody.
THIS YEAR’S AWARDS DINNER WILL FEATURE:
• All new award categories honouring Europe’s top network management teams, agent bank networks, and agent banks by specific country/region.
• Two invitation-only Agent Bank Survey Review sessions exclusively for our network manager guests.
• Special awards recognition for the top performers highlighted in our annual surveys.
• Increased networking time for all throughout the evening.
NETWORK MANAGEMENT TEAMS CONFIRMED TO ATTEND:
ABN AMRO CLEARING • BANCO SANTANDER • BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH • BARCLAYS • BNY MELLON • CLEARSTREAM • CREDIT SUISSE • ERSTE GROUP • GOLDMAN SACHS • HSBC • ING BANK • JEFFERIES • J.P. MORGAN • LOMBARD ODIER • PICTET & CIE • RBC I&TS • STATE STREET • VONTOBEL BANK
SCHEDULE AND HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS YEAR’S EVENT:
16:45 Early Registration for Agent Bank Survey Review Sessions
17:15 – 18:00 Two Exclusive Agent Bank Survey Reviews Sessions
(running concurrently, open to network managers only)
• Session 1: Major Markets
The challenge and opportunity of new market infrastructures in Europe
• Session 2: Emerging and Frontier Markets
Balancing risk, reward, and client requirements
Please note: These sessions are open to our Network Management Guests
18:00 – 19:30 Cocktails and Networking
Featuring awards distribution and a photo shoot for top performers in the 2014 GC surveys, including Agent Banks in Major, Emerging, and Frontier Markets and more.
19:30 – 22:30 Awards Programme and Gala Dinner
The following awards will be presented during dinner:
NETWORK MANAGEMENT TEAM AWARDS:
• Global Custodian Team
• Bank Team
• Broker/Dealer Team
• Other Financial Institutions Team
AGENT BANK NETWORK AWARDS:
• Bank Network (Major Markets)
• Bank Network (Emerging Markets)
• Broker/Dealer Network (Major Markets)
• Broker/Dealer Network (Emerging Markets)
AGENT BANK AWARDS
Plus six other countries