Securities services firms are operating in a new world of disruption caused by a plethora of factors ranging from new regulation, data and digitalisation, and new ESG investment principles. Firms are required to stay on top of all these changes, while at the same time, ensuring they can continue to provide optimal services at the lowest cost.
Global Custodian and Deutsche Bank are pleased to invite you to a one hour webinar on Thursday 30 April at 3pm BST (10am ET) to discuss with firms how they are dealing with all of these disruptive factors, whether they present a challenge or an opportunity for post-trade services.
Webinar talking points will include:
- What is the state of the post-trade system today?
- What has been done so far to achieve standardisation in the industry and what more would help?
- How can disruptive technologies play a role in creating a more sustainable post-trade future?
- Will non-bank entrants disruptive the post-trade ecosystem, and what roles are beginning to take shape?
- What can market participants to do best plan for uncertainty?
Joe Parsons, deputy editor, Global Custodian (moderator)
Michaela Ludbrook, global head of securities services, Deutsche Bank
Daron Pearce, CEO of EMEA asset servicing, BNY Mellon
Alan Copping, head of market support, SimCorp