Following the premiere of ‘Battle for the trading desk’, our first-ever digital feature exploring outsourced trading in November, The TRADE and Global Custodian are pleased to present this follow-up webinar event to advance the discussion on this compelling trend.
As we revisit some of the key themes examined in Battle for the trading desk, join the experts and familiar faces that provided their insights in the digital feature alongside new participants, as they cast a critical eye on the array of complex issues related to outsourced execution.
3:00 PM BST
How has the global pandemic impacted demand for outsourced trading services?
In what ways do potential conflicts of interest differ among the various types of outsourced trading providers?
How can outsourced trading clients ensure with certainty that regulatory and best execution requirements are met?
What are the explicit cost benefits for asset managers that decide to outsource execution?
- Carl James, global head of fixed income trading, Pictet Asset Management
- Gianluca Minieri, deputy global head of trading, Amundi
- Jack Seibald, global co-head prime brokerage and outsourced trading, Cowen
- Daniel Morgan, global head of portfolio solutions, State Street Global Markets
- Randall McDonald, head of outsourced trading, Wells Fargo
- Hayley McDowell, editor, The TRADE (moderator)