June 27 - 29, 2017 | Warsaw, Poland
The Network Forum is a curated global community for the custody, settlement and post-trade industry. Its key aim is to provide a structured networking environment for this tight-knit industry group, in which key issues are discussed, developments are communicated and best practice shared. This year’s Annual Meeting will take place in Warsaw in June 28-29.
GAIM Ops Cayman 2017 April 23 - 26, 2017 | Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
15% Discount for Global Custodian Readers – Mention VIP code: FKN2486GC
GAIM Ops Cayman is the hedge fund industry’s leading operations and compliance event for CCO’s, COO’s, Heads of Operational Due Diligence, General Counsel, and CFO’s. Focused on hedge fund due diligence operations, compliance, and risk management, it attracts 550+ attendees each year.
At GAIM Ops Cayman 2017 you will:
- Deconstruct, evaluate and solve the most complex challenges facing your business
- Participate in interactive discussions that generate new ideas and establish best practices with your peers
- Meet CCO's, COO's, CFO's and Heads of Operational Due Diligence from hedge funds, fund of funds and institutional investors
- Source cutting edge information from industry thought leaders
- Acquire specialist knowledge through tailored pre-conference workshops and summits including:
- Institutional Investor Summit
- Private Equity Summit
- Recruiting talent
Visit the website to learn more, download the latest agenda and register today.