Account Executive, London
ISS is seeking a seasoned Account Executive with a minimum of 7+ years of experience of business development and sales management, primarily to Asset Service Providers, Custodians, Banks and Intermediaries for our Global Proxy Distribution (GPD) business.
Based in London, the Account Executive will be responsible for overseeing the ISS Global Proxy Distribution (GPD) sales effort across the EMEA territories working closely with the current GPD team. The focus of the role will be working alongside the existing GPD Account Executive to contribute to the sales effort, which includes driving top-line sales and client retention through the EMEA territory.
In addition to revenue responsibility, the GPD Account Executive’s responsibilities include developing tactical sales plans and leading sales initiatives for the Global Proxy Distribution business. To be successful in this role, the applicant should have outstanding sales skills, ability to adapt to a fast paced swiftly changing industry and to work with the existing GPD and sales team to develop their skills and exceed their sales quotas.
- Work closely with the global sales organization to build and manage a growing GPD sales team to exceed targets and team goals.
- Identify and close sales prospects and up sales with existing clients.
- Maintain current book of ISS business by establishing relationships with client product managers and decision makers.
- Grow ISS’ market share, recognition and perception within the Asset Servicing community
- Continuously assess market opportunities, define and update a sales plan for territory and discuss with management.
- Ensure detailed sales and renewal reporting and forecasting
- Work closely with ISS Product and Marketing managers to define products, services and marketing plans
- Build and maintain senior relationships with clients and prospects.
- Record all client and prospect contacts and all meeting and telephone activity information into firm’s CRM system, Salesforce.
- Share relevant industry and opportunity information across the sales group and with other departments
- Experience in selling to the asset servicing sector or experience working in the asset servicing industry with a successful sales record.
- In depth knowledge of banking and custodian operations, specifically in the area of asset servicing/corporate actions.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and infrastructure changes in the market, including SRD2
- Excellent presentational skills and inter-personal relationships
- Existing relationships with Asset Servicing providers
- Innovative, customer-oriented thinker able to identify and execute on market opportunities
- Highly systematic, organized and prioritized approach to sales effort in territory
- Absolute personal and business integrity
- Additional language preferable
Apply here quoting reference code ISSGPDGC.