Ten industry veterans from the securities services industry were inducted as Legends into the GC Hall of Fame on Thursday at Global Custodian’s Leaders in Custody awards.
The Legend award is one of Global Custodian’s highest accolades, recognising individuals from across securities services for their key industry contributions and career achievements.
The awards were presented at Global Custodian’s 30 Anniversary Leaders in Custody awards at The Dorchester.
The inductees join an established list of names on the Global Custodian Hall of Fame which can be viewed here.
Congratulations to the class of 2019:
- Colin Brooks, vice chairman, securities services, Standard Chartered
- Justin Chapman, global head of market advocacy and innovation, Northern Trust
- Matthew Davey, global head of business solutions, SGSS
- Alessandro Gioffreda, head of continental Europe, BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Richard Godfrey, global co-head of securities services, HSBC
- Tim Gokey, president and CEO, Broadridge
- Panagiotis Papapetrou, head of strategic planning and sales, Pireaus Bank
- Pervaiz Panjwani, head of custody and fund services, EMEA, Citi
- Daron Pearce, CEO of asset servicing EMEA, BNY Mellon
- Julia Barbara Romhany, head of securities services, UniCredit